If you are a Director or if you have employees earning more than £8,500 per annum then you will need to complete a form P11D (with very few exceptions). P11D forms have to be prepared for each year ended 5 April with a submission deadline of 6 July.
Do you know what needs to be included on P11D forms? The rules can be complex. Our downloadable P11D checklist gives an indication of the areas that need to be considered. There are strict, and potentially punitive, penalties imposed by HM Revenue & Customs for the late submission or incorrect completion of the forms.
Payplus’ team will help you with your P11D submissions.
Our P11D Services includes:
- Preparation of the P11D forms and submission to HM Revenue & Customs.
- Calculation of Class 1A National Insurance arising and advice on payment dates.
- Preparation of Section 336 claims in respect of expenses.
- Advice and assistance with regard to identifying benefits to be included on P11D forms.
- Assistance with queries raised by HM Revenue & Customs on P11D forms submitted.
- Arranging dispensations with HM Revenue & Customs for certain expense payments. Once dispensation is obtained then those expenses no longer need including on the P11D forms.
- All work is carried out in accordance with the HM Revenue & Customs Quality Standard.
For more information on our P11D services contact Robin Mead on 0800 018 0590 or by email to email@example.com.