Have you opened a branch or division of the UK company in Ireland or are you thinking of setting up a new company based in Ireland?
Payplus can assist you if you are a UK company recruiting employees to work for you based in the Republic of Ireland.
You will need to be registered with the Irish Revenue as an employer and Irish Tax and Social Insurance deductions have to be calculated and paid over to the Irish Revenue.
If you need assistance with Irish payroll then do get in touch. Payplus has experience and a proven track record in this specialised area.
We will help you to navigate the Irish systems:
- The PAYE (Pay As You Earn) system is the method of tax deduction under which an employer calculates and deducts Income Tax due each time a payment of wages, salary etc. is made to an employee. In addition, employers in Ireland are obliged to calculate and deduct any liability to PRSI (Pay Related Social Insurance) and income levies.
- Employers based in Ireland need to make sure they comply with Irish payroll laws. These laws are totally different from the UK laws (e.g. the tax year runs January to December) and are beyond the scope of ordinary UK payroll software.
Further information to help you:
- You’ll find more guidance for employers in our Registration of Irish Payroll for PAYE guide
- Read up on Irish Benefits in Kind
- Find out about Irish Social Insurance Contribution Classes
Contact Robin Mead for details of the Payplus Irish Payroll service - 0800 018 0590 firstname.lastname@example.org.